Netflix is one of those streaming platforms that every person wants to get an access to. If you are looking to access digital content from Netflix on your Roku device, then you will have to perform certain steps because you can’t just stream content from Netflix to Roku. We are going to discuss the process in this blog post, so read the entire blog very carefully.
With the inception of smartphones, watching entertainment on the go has become a lot easier. Smartphones have given a whole new dimension to the entertainment, but there is a question in my mind regarding the smartphones that, do smartphones offer the best platform to watch videos and other stuff? Probably not, smartphones are just an easy and convenient way to watch TV shows, movies, and other digital content, but if people are given the option of watching the same content on the TV, then they would definitely going to choose that.
Especially when it comes to watching Netflix and YouTube, which have a plenty of exclusive contents to offer to the users. A bigger screen provides a lot better experience for the people in terms of entertainment. This is perhaps the reason that we see so many streaming devices in the market today. But, there is one device by the name of Roku, which is doing extremely well in the majority of the markets in the world today. Roku allows users to cast content from their Android/iOS devices to the Roku streaming media device, which is connected to their TV sets. Moreover, it is possible to switch the audio from handset to boob-tube without missing anything. In order to access Netflix on Roku, you will have to perform Netflix com login first and after that, sync both platforms to make them work together.
Here are the steps to do so;
- You have to download Netflix and YouTube apps on the smartphone. If they are already there on the phone, then it’s great. Also, make sure that you have activated Netflix using www Netflix com activate the link.
- Now, you have to add both the channels to the Roku line-up, just in case, they are not there. You can take Roku help if the problem is on Roku or Netflix help if the problem is related to Netflix.
- The Roku player and your smartphone should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After that, you have to launch the Roku app on the smartphone and select Roku box where you wish to see the video.
- The next step is related to signing in to the YouTube and Netflix apps on the smartphone and Roku. To ensure this, you need to punctuate Netflix activate in the right way.
- You are going to see a casting icon at the top right corner of your TV screen after you open Netflix or YouTube. So, you can just tap the icon in order to send anything from your phone to the TV. All this can be done without setting up Roku with TV, but make sure that you already did it in the right way. If there is any confusion, then log onto com TV help link.
- You will be asked a Roku activate code as well as Netflix activation code, so you must know where to get these. You can get Roku activation code from official Roku website, whereas, you can get Netflix activation code by logging onto Netflix.com TV help link.