Netflix is one of the most amazing streaming apps that people have great admiration for. Netflix offers more digital content than any other streaming app, which makes so popular among the users from all across the globe. If you haven’t had a chance to use Netflix before, then you should perform Netflix app download and enjoy the services of this amazing app.
Netflix regardless of its broad range content is prone to all sorts of issues, which an app is forced to suffer from. One of the most common issues in Netflix is an NW-2-5 error, which occurs as a result of poor internet connectivity. When you are not able to stream content through Netflix, then you should not hit the panic button, as that would not resolve the issue. Follow below-mentioned steps to get rid of this NW-2-5 error.
Ensure that the network you are hooked up to supports streaming
- The problem of internet connectivity occurs when you are on a network that has banned users from opening websites or apps that consume a lot of data. Public Wi-Fi, in particular, doesn’t allow using apps like Netflix. If you are not using a public Wi-Fi system, yet facing the issue, then go to netflix.com link.
- Public Wi-Fi also has a limited bandwidth in the offing, which could cause streaming issues.
- Streaming issues can also arise if trying to stream through cellular data.
Ensure you are connected to the internet
Check whether the internet connection that you are using is working properly. If there is any issue with the connection, then you won’t be able to stream content through Netflix. Also, check whether the Netflix has been activated or not by going to Netflix com activate link.
Restart your Blu-Ray Player
- Restart your device and then, turn it off. Press power button so that all the power could discharge off.
- Now, turn on the device and try to stream through Netflix by doing Netflix com login.
Restart your home network
- Turn off the Blu-Ray Player.
- Turn off the modem now and wait for 30 seconds.
- Now, turn off the router.
- Turn the modem on and wait till you see indicator lights blinking on the device. The same has to be repeated with the router.
- Turn on your Blu-Ray player now and try to stream content through Netflix. If there is any issue, then go to com sign in the help page.
Connect Blu-Ray player to the modem
You will have to bypass the router if you are not able to stream content through Netflix via a router.
- Turn off Blu-Ray Player.
- Plug the device into modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Unplug the modem for 30 seconds and then, plug it back in. You will see indicator lights blinking on the modem.
- Turn on Blu-Ray player and try to stream content through Netflix. You should also check whether Netflix has been activated or not by browsing www Netflix com activate
Improve Wi-Fi signal
It is important for you to make sure that there isn’t anything between the router and device. Moreover, there shouldn’t be any electronic device nearby router because the signal coming from that will disrupt with the signal coming from the router. For more information, you can call at Netflix help center, as they know about this error better than anyone.