In order to activate Netflix on your device, you will require an activation code which can be generated by visiting www Netflix com activate page. After this, you will require selecting the model number of your Blu-ray player on which you want to access the Netflix contents.
The very first step is to register your device on the Sony official website. After that register it with the Netflix com activate link. If you find that your device is already been registered with the Sony Essential web page, then there is no need to register it again. In such condition, you can access Internet videos on the device and only need to register on Netflix by using the activation code.
If you have purchased your Sony player before 2012, then the below-mentioned steps will work fine for you. You need to perform them in the same order.
Setup using the Sony remote control:
- From here you need to jump to the video section of your device and click on Netflix registration code or on help.netflix.com link.
- From the device remote, press the home button.
- Select video option by using the right left arrow keys.
- Go to Netflix channel from the list of video channels using the up and down arrow keys.
- Click on ‘+’ button to add the code.
- Click on ‘Yes’ if you are already having a code number and registered on Netflix com login and ‘No’ if you are not having a code and not registered on Netflix yet.
- If you are not a previous member of the page, then you will require to select ‘Yes’ when prompted for Ready to get started’ option. It will subscribe to Netflix services.
- Enter the 4 digit code displayed on the screen. If the code is not displayed on the screen, then you can go to Netflix help center page to diagnose the problem.
Go to Netflix official web page to register the Sony device with the account.
If you are already a registered member then, you will be prompted to start adding the movies in the queue from the list of movies available on the Netflix web page.
- From your computer, open the browser and go to Netflix com sign in help and click on ‘How to activate’ link and login to the account with the login credentials.
- You will find ‘Activate your device’ on the screen. Click to enter the registration code and activate the device instantly.
- Once the device gets activated, you are ready to add movies and TV shows to the queue. You can start viewing them instantly.
- Click on ‘Watch instantly’ tab to see the TV shows which are available for viewing. If you want to get the details related to the Movie/ show then go to TV show title.
- When you point out anything you like to watch, then click on it and add it to the instant queue option. You have the option to add multiple titles at the same time. If you want to start playing the contents, then go to home screen and click on ‘Play’ button appearing in the center.
- To check or see the selection in the queue, you can go to ‘Queue’ tab. If everything is alright, then you can log out from the Netflix account.
This is all about the setup process. We suppose that you will find this information helpful for you. If you have any doubt or query, then you can ask from our support representative. They are always here to help you. Start asking your questions from our support team either via chat or via phone call