While using your favorite digital streaming app ‘Netflix’, if you come across an error message, i.e., ‘title not available for playback’ or ‘trouble playing this title right now’, then you need to find a way to fix this issue. This issue basically occurs when there is internet connectivity problem.
As you should be aware of the fact that Netflix operates with the internet, so the absence of the internet could cause a lot of trouble, especially if you are a binge watcher. You are going to see an error message on the screen if the internet is not working. There could be a scenario where the internet is working fine, but there are connectivity issues with Netflix.
If you are not able to play a particular movie or TV show, or if there is any issue accessing a particular title, then it could be due to the internet connection issue. You also have to make sure that your Netflix activate process is properly done.
For that, you can log onto www Netflix com activate the link. you are going to encounter this problem if the title becomes frozen after 25% loading. Today, we are going to fix the internet connectivity issues in Xbox 360. We have laid down a few simple steps with which, you can get rid of this problem once and for all.
Restart your device
- You need to take your device from the power source for a minimum of 1 minute.
- Press the power button while keeping the device in off mode. This will discharge all the power from the device.
- Now, you can plug your device back into the power outlet.
- Turn your Xbox 360 on by pressing the power button.
- Open ‘Netflix’ app and see if it working now or not. If it doesn’t work, then take Netflix help from professionals.
Uninstall Netflix app and then, reinstall it.
Here are the steps to uninstall Netflix app:
- Go to ‘Xbox’ dashboard and then, navigate to apps.
- Select ‘My Apps’ where you will see ‘Netflix’. Select that app.
- Remove button will be under ‘app details’ option, and in order to select it, you need to press ‘X’ button.
- Select ‘delete’ followed by pressing ‘Yes’ to confirm. If you are using Netflix on TV, then you will have to go to Netflix.com TV help to figure out how to uninstall Netflix app.
Follow below-mentioned steps to reinstall Netflix
- Go to Xbox 360 dashboard and navigate to apps.
- In order to start downloading the application, select ‘Netflix’ title.
- After the app is downloaded, go to Netflix com login link to log into the app one more time and see if it works or not.
Clear System Cache
For this, you can follow below-mentioned steps:
- Press ‘Guide’ button.
- Select ‘settings’ followed by ‘system settings’.
- Select ‘Storage’ followed by highlighting ‘memory unit’, ‘USB Storage’ or ‘Hard Drive’. Once done, then, press ‘Y’ on the controller.
- There will be an option named ‘Clear system cache’, which you need to select. In case, you don’t find that option, then check another storage device.
- Select ‘yes’ to the message that says, ‘confirm storage device maintenance’. You can find more info about this on com TV help.
- After clearing system cache, check if the app is working or not.
Delete Saved Data from Netflix
- From Xbox dashboard, select ‘settings’.
- Select ‘system’ followed by ‘storage’.
- Select ‘all devices’, if there are more devices present on the list.
- Select ‘Games’ and ‘apps’. After that, select ‘Netflix’.
- There will be an option named ‘Netflix saved game’, which you need to delete.
- Once deleted, if you see Netflix Xbox 360 game, then you need to choose it and delete it as well.
- In case you see Netflix Title update, then select it followed by selecting ‘delete’.
- Now, you should try using Netflix.