Do you wish to watch Netflix on Nintendo Wii? If yes, then we are going to discuss issues that you may face while accessing Netflix at a time. Today, in this post we are going to discuss the tips to troubleshoot ‘Not connecting to Netflix’ problem on Nintendo Wii device.
Nintendo Wii is a gaming console which is used to play games in homes. The company keeps on revamping its software and hardware to provide best to the customers. Apps like Hulu, Netflix, and HBO run seamlessly on this device. If you are streaming Netflix content from your Nintendo Wii and facing problem in connecting to its server, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Restart your home network: To perform restart function, unplug your gaming console and other wireless equipment for less than a minute. Plug it back into the power
- Turn off Nintendo Wii: Unplug the modem and wait for at least 30 seconds. Plug it back into the power supply and see the indicator lights. If it turned ON, then it means the modem is now active. Check if the Netflix has started streaming or not.
- Connect Nintendo directly to the modem: If you are using a wireless router to connect your device to the modem, then we recommend you to bypass the router. Sometimes, some problem in the router may create a problem in streaming the content from Netflix. Connect your Nintendo Wii directly to the internet via Ethernet. The steps to connect the Nintendo to the modem directly are:
- Switch off the Nintendo console.
- Plug one end of Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port of your Nintendo Wii and another end to the modem.
- Unplug the modem and wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the modem back to the supply and wait for green lights till it gets
The steps which we have discussed today will surely help you in troubleshooting the most common problem. If you find any problem yet, then we recommend you to keep in touch with our support team. They are well-experienced and have a thorough knowledge of each and every problem. They will solve the problem quite easily.
- Restore ISP’s default settings: If you have recently changed the settings of your internet connection and facing problem thereafter, then call your internet service provider or set the settings to default settings. If you are using VPN service, then disconnect it and connect directly to the home If the DNS settings of your streaming device are changed by mistake, then set it to default DNS settings. Restart your device after performing reset function.
- Improve your wireless signal: If everything is working normal and you are still getting any problem, then check the wireless signal of the home
- The placement of router must be considered while configuring on the home It must be placed close to the router.
- Place router away from all those items which emit electromagnetic radiations. This may affect the signal strength.
- If you have placed the router on the floor, then take it up and place it on some table or shelf.