Today, we are going to make you familiar with the steps to sign in and out of the Netflix app from Sony devices especially Sony TV. If already know the steps, then its well and good, if not, then also nothing to worry. Within the next few minutes, you will be able to do this on your own.
To sign-in to the account, first, open the home screen of the Netflix app on Sony TV and follow the different approaches for the same.
If Netflix button is given on the TV remote
- Press the Netflix button from the Sony remote.
- Click ‘Login’ from the Netflix home screen. If you don’t find this option directly on the screen, then click on ‘I am a registered user’ option.
- If you have not registered yourself yet on the Netflix, then click to register.
- Enter the email address you want to link with the Netflix.
- Enter the password of your choice and click to create an account.
- Click ‘Login’ to login to the account.
- You are now connected to Netflix.
If the on-screen menu displays video option
- By using arrows keys given on the remote, you can swipe to left or right to highlight the video option.
- Press ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ keys to locate Netflix.
- Press on Netflix and set the device which you want to connect to it. Read on-screen instructions and follow the steps carefully.
- Click to ‘Sign-in’. You need to enter the login details here.
- Enter the code which you will find on the computer screen to activate Netflix.
If the Sony device has wireless remote
- Tap the Home button of the keyboard.
- Go to ‘All apps’.
- With the help of direction keys, search for ‘Netflix’ app and click to open it.
- Tap ‘Sign-in’. You will be directed to the login page. If you are already registered then enter the email address and password.
- Continue to the next window to prove your identity.
- Start streaming Netflix now.
How to Sign-out of the Netflix app from the Sony device?
The steps to sign-out of the Netflix app are:
With the help of Google TV
- Launch Google home from the Sony TV by pressing Home menu.
- Click to check the list of apps installed in the device.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Apps’.
- You will find the ‘Manage applications’ menu. Click on it.
- With the help of arrow keys, locate Netflix and click to open it.
- Here, you will find ‘Sign-out’ option.
Signing-out from other Sony devices
- Open Sony home screen and click on ‘Netflix’.
- From the gear icon on the screen, click on ‘Settings’.
- Click to ‘Sign-out’.
- Click ‘Ok’ to confirm your selection.
- You can now log out from all devices successfully without any problem.
If the gear icon is not available on the screen, then follow the below-mentioned tips:
- With the help of Sony remote, open the Netflix app and click the following buttons in the same pattern. Up, Up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up.
- Click to ‘Sign-out’ of the Netflix app. If you don’t find this option, then click on ‘Deactivate’ or Reset link.
- To log in to the different account, click on ‘Login with different ID’.
This is how you can log in and out of the Netflix app from the Sony device without any problem. We hope you might have understood the steps and will be proven helpful for you.