Do you wish to enjoy streaming platforms like HBO, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime on your TV at home? If yes, then do you own Smart TV? Well, no need to worry, if you are not having smart TV at home, then even you can watch the favorite programs and movies on these streaming services with the help of media streaming players like Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
Today, we are going to discuss how to watch Netflix on TV in relation to the Roku media streaming player. Roku is a sleek and handy dongle that plugs into the HDMI port of your TV and display app content for most of the streaming services.
There are some users who are facing issues with Netflix on their Roku device. They don’t know the steps to sign out of Netflix account and link to another Netflix account. We are now going to provide steps for switching to different Netflix profile and how to sign out of it. If you find any problem in understanding any step, then you can contact Netflix support.
- Turn on your Roku player and TV. Wait for some minutes until you find the Roku screen on the TV screen.
- From Roku screen, click on ‘Menu’ and go to Roku home’ and you will find a number of options like ‘My channels’, ‘Channel search’, ‘Store’ and ‘Settings’.
- You are required to go to the ‘My channels’ option. Here a list of all the channels installed in your Roku will be displayed.
- Locate ‘Netflix app’ and click on it. With the help of Remote keys, highlight the app and press the ‘Start’ key to modify the Netflix app.
- Now, check if you notice Sign-out option, then click on it otherwise click on ‘Remove channel’. This will delete the Netflix app from the Roku channel app list.
- After performing this, you have to go to the Roku home screen and tap on ‘Channel store’. Once you launch the channel store, search for ‘Netflix’ app and click on it. If you don’t find the app on the first page, then scroll down to change the page. You will find the app on the next page. Download the app again. This will take some time.
- Login to the Netflix account with a different username and password. In this way, you can log in to the account with a different
At last, you can say that switching to different profiles of Netflix on Roku is not as easy as it sounds. However, by implementing the simple steps mentioned above, you can easily swap between profiles without wasting any time. We hope you must have understood the steps and get success after this. If you are still having any trouble then don’t hesitate to call at Netflix support number mentioned on the page. The technical representatives will assist you in a best possible manner.
If you want to switch to different profiles for other apps also on Roku streaming device, then follow the same steps. These steps will work for other apps even.