Being a user of Netflix, you can easily stream your favorite contents such as motion pictures, documentaries, and television series, etc. But we have noticed that many users of Netflix are struggling with the issue of connectivity. All the little things such as continuous buffering and taking time in loading annoying the users. As they start their streaming service, they face the message- ‘Cannot Connect to the Internet.’ If you’re also facing the same technical error, then no worries, here we have some simple troubleshooting steps for you.
Start your home network again
- First, you need power off your system.
- Now you need to break the connection of power by unplugging your modem for 30 seconds approx.
- Now plugin again and you need to wait unless you don’t see the indicator lights stay at it normal stage. Same thing you need to with your router too.
- Now power on your system and again try to start Netflix. Still, if you see no change, then you can take Netflix Help as well by contacting experts.
Make a direct link between your computer and modem
- If you hold the link via a wireless router that holds a connection with your modem and still unable to link after starting your network again, you need to attempt bypassing the router. This attempt will let you know the exact problem or issue.
- Power off your system.
- With the help of Ethernet cable, you need to make a connection between your computer and modem.
- Break the connection of your modem by unplugging it for 30 seconds approx., then plug it again and wait unless your eyes don’t catch the indicator lights.
- Now power on your system and retry your Netflix. For more help, you can visit Netflix.Com Tv Help.
If this point gets you re-streaming:
If you have attempted the step of bypassing on your router and got achievement in making a link to your streaming service directly via modem, then it indicates that your router might be the cause of the issue.
If you have attempted the bypass, means you won’t stream the digital content. But if you find that there’s no accuracy in the configuration, then you need to contact the technicians who did your setup.
If you can’t stream:
If you hold the direction with the modem but still unable to stream content via Netflix, then you need to contact the professionals for the better technical assistance.
If you find difficulty in completing this step:
Well, this one is the strong recommendation, which you should make a direct connection between your modem and computer. This step will help you out to find out the actual problem. If you find no path to make a direct connection, then you need step ahead to next step of troubleshooting.
Restore the default settings of your IPS
If for custom connection settings, you customize your gadget then you need to follow this recommendation of using the default settings of internet service provider. If you’re connected to Virtual Private Network, then you need to disable it and make a straight connection to your home internet. If your device is in the state of custom DNS settings, then try to reset your gadget so you can automatically obtain the DNS. If you still you’re confused, then we recommend you get in touch with professionals.
You need to enhance your Wi-Fi Signal
You need to follow these steps so you can bring enhancement to your wireless connectivity.
- First of all, you need to change the location of your router. Keep your router at the center of your home.
- Keep away all the wireless device from your router such as your cordless phones and ovens etc. These devices can create disturbance between your Wi-Fi signal.
- Your router shouldn’t be close to the floor. Place your router at the top area, ensure that no object or device is blocking your router.